Corrs à Corrs
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Corrs à Corrs

Partagez votre passion sur The Corrs!

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Articles sur les Corrs

+5
Flora
miss
Elisa
knackiball
Brownie
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Brownie
Administrateur
Administrateur
Brownie

Articles sur les Corrs Empty
MessageSujet: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyLun 1 Nov à 2:47

J'ouvre ce topic dédié aux articles sur les Corrs.

* The runaway success of the Corrs
http://www.expressandstar.com/artman/publish/article_66556.php
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Brownie
Administrateur
Administrateur
Brownie

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyLun 1 Nov à 3:04

Article 1 semaine auparavant (ca va faire travailler l'anglais)

* Together for the Corrs
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7948-1323745,00.html
knackiball
Administrateur
Administrateur
knackiball

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyLun 1 Nov à 3:45

Y'a t'y que'qu'un de compatissant pour traduire à une zentille saucisse qui est trop flemmarde pour tout lire en anglais??? heureux
http://knacki35.skyblog.com/
Elisa
CaCly Addicted
CaCly Addicted
Elisa

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyLun 1 Nov à 4:10

heu moi je peut vraiment pas t'aider ! sorry 101
miss
Administrateur
Administrateur
miss

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyMar 2 Nov à 16:28

tiens ca me fait pensé que demain (enfin dans quelque heure lol) je vous posterai un article sur le concert de lyon ...
Brownie
Administrateur
Administrateur
Brownie

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptySam 6 Nov à 14:41

* Sur http://www.reference-corrs.com/articles.php?page=lire&id=131 :

"Un article d'une demi-page paru la veille du concert à Amnéville le 14 octobre 2004 dans le journal local "Le Républicain Lorain" qui présente brièvement le groupe et l'album Borrowed Heaven."
Brownie
Administrateur
Administrateur
Brownie

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyMar 16 Nov à 13:08

Sur le site de http://www.goformusic.be (plus précisément http://194.7.45.68/fr/item.php?text_id=44345) :

The Corrs - 16/10/2004 - Forest National

Les Belges et les Irlandais ont un point en commun : est-ce dû à la pluie, ou peut-être à un certain penchant pour la bière? En tout cas, les uns et l'autres aiment faire la fête, de préférence en bonne compagnie. Pour les beautés du groupe pop/folk irlandais The Corrs, les Belges avaient rejoint en masse samedi soir la cuvette de Forest National. En guise d'échauffement, le public s'est lancé dans une vingtaine de "olas" mexicaines: 7000 personnes lançant joyeusement les bras en l'air comme une cascade de dominos – pas uniquement les fans debout, mais tout le public de Forest (sold out).

Le groupe The Corrs tient de la famille Trapp. En plus d'être très photogéniques, le frère Jim et les trois soeurs Andrea, Sharon et Caroline ont le sens de la musique. Caroline n'était toutefois pas de ce périple bruxellois car elle vient d'accoucher d'une petite fille. C'est une Andrea toute rayonnante qui l'a annoncé. Le public a réagi avec beaucoup d'enthousiasme; le ton était donné pour le reste de la soirée. A l'instar des albums précédents, le dernier opus du groupe, Borrowed Heaven, présente des chansons pop/folk très ressemblantes, avec une forte propension pour le succès. Très agréable et parfaitement accessible. La salle entière a pu chanter sans problème presque tous les morceaux, ce que la chanteuse Andrea n'a pas manqué de relever avec étonnement et émotion. Curieusement, les temps forts furent des instrumentaux typiquement irlandais, avec Sharon au violon et Andrea à la flûte. Mais les bougresses savent aussi donner de la voix. Sharon, en général au violon et aux choeurs, a livré une performance solo tout bonnement envoûtante, et Andrea est même parvenue à faire lever de son siège la mamy la plus taciturne. Bref, cette famille concentre un talent fou.

Avec les Corrs, le public en a vraiment pour son argent. De jolies chansons et un régal pour les yeux. Le tout sur la même soirée. Alors, que demander de plus ?!

coquelicot
(18/10/04)
miss
Administrateur
Administrateur
miss

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyMar 16 Nov à 15:03

alors la je trouve cet article vraiment super !!!!!!!!!!!!! happy happy happy 104
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyMer 17 Nov à 9:26

enfin bon la moitié de la salle c'était des lillois c'est pour ça @ lol
Brownie
Administrateur
Administrateur
Brownie

MessageSujet: Corr struggled with Irish accent   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyJeu 18 Nov à 13:09

Un article sur sur l'accent irlandais d'Andrea qu'elle a un peu perdu et qu'elle a dû travailler pour son dernier film :
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=124434618&p=yz44353z4

Corr struggled with Irish accent

17/11/2004 - 10:01:10 Andrea Corr had to undergo training to perfect her native Irish accent for her role in new movie 'The boys from County Clare'.

Andrea Corr had to undergo training to perfect her native Irish accent for her role in new movie 'The boys from County Clare'.

The singer has travelled around the world so much performing with group The Corrs, she has lost much of her Irish lilt.

She says: "I actually had to have some training to get the accent right. Over the years of touring and living in London my accent has got a bit muddled.

"County Clare is a very earthy rural accent, very broad, and my original lilt has been lost. I guess that's part of touring and being a citizen of the world; you end up needing pointers on how to sound more Irish."

Dernière édition par le Jeu 18 Nov à 13:11, édité 1 fois
Brownie
Administrateur
Administrateur
Brownie

MessageSujet: 'Jim used to be a woman'   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyJeu 18 Nov à 13:11

Un long article en anglais pour les courageux :
http://iccheshireonline.icnetwork.co.uk/entertainment/newsandreviews/tm_objectid=14812598&method=full&siteid=50020&headline=-jim-used-to-be-a-woman--name_page.html

'Jim used to be a woman'

Oct 29 2004

By Wil Marlow, Chester Chronicle

They nearly quit - but Dundalk's First Family of Folk are back doing what they love - making music. Wil Marlow met up with Andrea, Sharon and Jim of the Corrs as they prepared to go on the road with a tour which brings them to Manchester on Sunday.

ANDREA Corr rushes into a London hotel room, all apologies for being a little late, despite being the first of her siblings to arrive. She explains that she'd been back to her London home for lunch before coming here and was almost drawn into an afternoon film on BBC Two. She likes her sword and sandals epics.

She arrives on her own because when the other Corrs - Sharon, Jim and the very pregnant Caroline, who's currently on maternity leave - come to London they don't stay at Andrea's flat.

"We see each other enough as it is," explains the 30-year-old through gritted teeth.

While she's only mocking with her gritted teeth, the need for The Corrs to take time out from each other is very real. They went straight from growing up together in Dundalk in County Louth to working together when Jim and Sharon, after gigging locally as a duo, got Caroline and Andrea on board in order to audition for Alan Parker's 1991 film The Commitments.

Since then they haven't stopped. The band's four studio albums and a Best of... have sold 30 million copies around the world (while this year's new album Borrowed Heaven continues to add to that total) and the band's success saw them travelling the globe together.

But living in each other's pockets while working on such a demanding schedule took its toll on the siblings' frayed nerves and they would often take it out on each other.

'It was difficult,' recalls Andrea as her sister Sharon arrives. 'When you first start there's a lot of pressure on you anyway, just as normal people. But when you have all the family stuck together constantly and on a constant feeling of jetlag you all become highly strung.

'And as brother and sisters we let rip a bit more than you do with other people, which is wrong really. There's a lot of taking things for granted when you're family and you think you can get away with saying the worst things ever to each other. We did that and we were very good at it for a while,' she laughs.

'We were champion fighters,' agrees 34-year-old Sharon. Things are different these days. A few things have happened in the Corrs' lives that have made them more respectful to each other. The first was their mother Jean's death in 1999, aged just 57 from a rare lung disease.

It hit the siblings and their father Gerry hard and at least two of the songs of their current album are about their mother.

'I think [her death] will probably resonate with us forever,' says Sharon. 'I don't know if you'll be hearing songs about her on every album but it certainly is the biggest emotional event of our lives. She is and will always be a constant influence. We all believe that.'

In 2001 the band decided to have a break, something else which contributed to the end of the sibling bickering. In that time both Sharon and Caroline got married - to barrister Gavin Bonner and property tycoon Frank Woods respectively - and Caroline had her first child Jake, now one.

Andrea furthered her acting career with a role in the film The Boys From County Clare and met her current actor boyfriend Shaun Evans on set, while Jim, who finally arrives for our interview halfway through (he fell asleep), became a fully-licensed helicopter pilot.

'The break certainly did us good,' says 40-year-old Jim as Andrea gets up to make us all some tea. 'I think we needed to take time out. We needed to get our own lives back and just catch up with domestic stuff.'

So these days the Corrs camp is a much more relaxed place to be. In fact the siblings admit they've changed substantially since they first started out. "Well Jim used to be a woman so he's very much changed,' laughs Andrea. 'He was Jemima.'

'If I didn't have the medication I'd be growing little breasts,' smiles Jim, playing along.

Sharon shakes her head. 'That's going to be the shocker headline.'

When they head out on tour around the UK next month (November) they will be one down. 31-year-old Caroline's second child is due in October and so the band, who also toured the US this summer without her, have had to get in a replacement drummer.

'We did GMTV the other morning without her and she was watching it,' says Andrea. 'Jake was sat there next to her and she was sat in her bath robe.

'We were talking about her and Lorraine Kelly turned to the camera and said, 'Don't eat too much chocolate' and Caroline was halfway to putting some chocolate in her mouth,' she laughs. 'She said it was very strange.

'She's in very good form,' Andrea continues. 'She can't wait to have the baby now. She looks fantastic and she's good and healthy, though she feels very big. Of course she doesn't look it, she's just feeling it."

'It has been strange without her,' adds Jim. 'She contributes so much to the whole thing so we had to work at making it work without her. We certainly had to put in the extra effort.

'But we were lucky in finding the drummer we did - Jason Duffy - who's the brother of our bass player, Keith. It's one thing having a rhythm section that is tight and gels together, but two brothers who have played together most of their lives adds something special to the whole thing.'

It might sound like Caroline should be worrying about whether she'll have a job to come back to, but her family say it's safe.

'That would be awful wouldn't it?' laughs Andrea, her eyes sparkling with astonishment and delight.

'Jason doesn't fit into her dresses you see,' adds Sharon. 'So we have to have her back.'

Another thing that will be missing from the forthcoming tour is any on-stage tension from off-stage rows. Older, wiser and much more chilled out, the days of rows aplenty between the Corrs are no longer.

'Now we just get on with it," says Andrea. 'Things have happened that made it all seem a bit ridiculous. And whenever we get a great vibe off the music or have a great gig, like all families do, we just forget that we've argued. We have a respect for each other now, and give each other space.'

The Corrs new single, Long Night, is out on Monday November 22.

* The Corrs will be appearing at Manchester MEN Arena on Sunday, November 7.

For tickets, call 0870 190 8000.
Elisa
CaCly Addicted
CaCly Addicted
Elisa

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyVen 19 Nov à 10:24

ya personne pr traduire svp ????? c tro dur !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! colere
knackiball
Administrateur
Administrateur
knackiball

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyVen 19 Nov à 12:48

Heu...zé même pas eu le courage de lire ri
Brownie
Administrateur
Administrateur
Brownie

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyVen 19 Nov à 15:48

Vous ne faites pas l'effort pour les Corrs ?

Faudra demander à vos profs d'anglais de vous donner ces textes à traduire comme exercice.
:tongue:

Dernière édition par le Sam 20 Nov à 3:48, édité 1 fois
knackiball
Administrateur
Administrateur
knackiball

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptySam 20 Nov à 3:43

Ze viens de me lever y'a 15min, m'en demandez pas trop mdrrrrr ri
Elisa
CaCly Addicted
CaCly Addicted
Elisa

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptySam 20 Nov à 5:02

ma prof est tellement nulle qu'elle saurai meme pa traduire ca ! 119
Flora
CaCly Addicted
CaCly Addicted

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptySam 20 Nov à 6:29

Mdrrr je le ferais si j'ai le temps (temps que je ne consacrerais pas à la glandouille vous voyez loool)
knackiball
Administrateur
Administrateur
knackiball

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptySam 20 Nov à 8:26

Flora a écrit:
temps que je ne consacrerais pas à la glandouille vous voyez loool

C'est ca qui me prend les 3/4 de mon temps ri
Flora
CaCly Addicted
CaCly Addicted

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptySam 20 Nov à 9:29

Ra la la !! saut ri
Elisa
CaCly Addicted
CaCly Addicted
Elisa

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptySam 20 Nov à 13:30

on voit ke ns sommes actif ici, motivé, jamais sans rien a faire n'est ce pa ? ri
Flora
CaCly Addicted
CaCly Addicted

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyDim 21 Nov à 2:12

Exactement elisa! heureux
Brownie
Administrateur
Administrateur
Brownie

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyMar 28 Déc à 14:12

Vu sur http://www.clickcorrs.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2275 : interview de Jason Duffy.

Interview from RYTHM

What have you been up to?
"Lord of the Dane finished up in 2002, we did a farewell tour of America and since then I've got married . So I took some time off and gradually got back into recording in Dublin."

And then the Corrs came up.....
"I've known them since the start of their career because my brother's been involved in the band (Keith Duffy). Caroline became pregnat and the album was going out, she got too pregnat to play kit, so happily they asked me to take the seat for a while."

You've been playing kit and Caroline's been playing piano and precussion- what's it been like?
"Fantastic it's been great fun. It's kind of strange because she's been there so long, but it felt very comfortable from the start."

Did she tell you what to play?
"Very much so in certian things, because for the Corr's music there's a certain sound, but in saying that she was also very much into giving me a free reign within the music's boundaries."

What gear are you using?
"I'm using Paiste cymbals of the late I've moved over to using some traditionals as well as signatures, which give me a dark and bright variety of sound. And I'm using a Yamaha Maple custom kit, plus I'm still using vater sticks, Remo heads and I've just started endorsing Protection Racket cases."

And Caroline's using all sorts of traditional Irish Drums including the massive lampeg for your drum duet...
"That just came about when we were messing around in rehearsals with a traditional tune, TTF. We decided to swap some stuff and get it going with both of us and it worked out great- It's a cool part of the gig

Sounds like you're really enjoying it.....
"Totally, the guys have taken me in with open arms, not just the Corrs who are great, but the other band members, Anthony Drennan (guitar) and Kieran Kiely (keyboards) and of course my brother Keith."
Bad Cow
Closer
Closer
Bad Cow

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyMer 29 Déc à 6:30

Merci Brownie ! clap chanteur
Flora
CaCly Addicted
CaCly Addicted

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyMer 29 Déc à 6:37

h1 h1 Merci!! saut
knackiball
Administrateur
Administrateur
knackiball

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs EmptyMer 29 Déc à 6:59

Merci ! clap mais la flemme de traduire mdr ri
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Articles sur les Corrs   Articles sur les Corrs Empty

Articles sur les Corrs
Page 1 sur 11Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Suivant